Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

H&M Beauty Line Review

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I’ve heard that H&M were coming out with an eco-freindly beauty line, but I didn’t know it was already out in Germany or Switzerland. So recently I’ve been shopping with my mom and when I saw all the beauty stuff in H&M I got so excited! The beauty range is huge and I haven’t heard anything about it so I wanted to try a few things! Everything has such beautiful packaging and it's Instagram-worthy! The prices are also afforadable.


High Impact Eye Color (shade: Paradise Lost - 5,99 €)



There are sooo many diffrent eyeshadows and I didn’t know whitch one to pick. I love champagny-peachy-golden eyeshadow! So I chose this one and it's very pigmented and buttery soft. The color is beautiful and really shimmery! It’s an amazing highstreet product – but keep in mind that there’s a lot of fallout.

Color Essence Eye Pencil (shade: Goldie Lost - 4,99 €)



Well I picked another product from the big eye-product-range. I wanted to try an kohl-eyeliner. I saw this gold one and I fell in love. It’s so creamy, pigemented and longlasting – I swatched it on my hand and the day after (I’ve washed my hands 1000x) it was still there! You can also apply it all over the lid and smudge it out or apply it in the inner corner. This is my favorite product I’ve tried. 

Cream Lip Color (shade: Pomegranate - 9,99 €)


I love the chanel-esque red lipsticks! This one is so creamy and pigmented. I also think this color suits every complexion! The only negative thing is that it’s not very longlasting!

It feels amazing on the lips, but I would apply a lipliner underneath because it can smudge.

Buffer- & Blushbrush (6,99 €)

I love my Bobbi Brown blush brush. I thought this one is similar to that. The dualsided brush is very soft and it’s synthetic. It’s very good for the price but it doesn’t pick up a lot of color. Maybe it’s too soft?!


Nail Buffer Block (2,99 €)

I love the nail buffer from Sephora. This one is similar and it has 4 different sides and it makes the nails look very glossy and polished.


All in all thumbs up for the beauty line. The quality is very nice and the range is huge – there’s something for everyone. Have you tried anything from the beauty line yet? If not - go and try it! It’s availabe in H&M-stores and online.
Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen